What have you all been playing?

I’m still working my way through Arkham Origins. Also playing some zachtronics solitaire on the side

• Poopfeast420
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    19 days ago

The new World of Warcraft expansion was launched, but only if you paid for the giga edition to get three days early access (which I did). It’s a WoW expansion alright.

The stuff you can do during the early access period is pretty limited, there’s no real way to get a gear advantage or something, just more time to level up characters I guess. I finished the campaign on my Monk (skipping all the quest text as usual, but watching the cutscenes this time) and just started a second character today.

It feels a bit underwhelming right now, because a few of my friends, who usually play WoW all year round, are still on holiday, along with the limited things to do. The first and second week in August should get a bit more interesting, since then the higher difficulty stuff launches.

I’m also 100% done with Melvor Idle and the first two DLC and will start on the new DLC, after some more housekeeping and grinding for items.