• Syrc@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

The designs look a bit too overcomplicated but I guess it’s just a matter of getting used to them.

I’m mostly curious about the "Abyssgard"s, it seems like they’re gonna have a shared channel which is a first for Holopro.

• rockerface@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Shared channel and shared other social media. That will be interesting, to say the least. I wonder if every stream will be with the two of them or if they will sneak in solo streams (or even swap models once in a while)

• ShadowCat@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Very interested to see where this twin concept goes, will it be always the 2 of them on stream or we’ll they go back and forth, have to wait and see.

Either way, very much looking forward to their debuts

• yumcake@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Really looking forward to the debuts, especially if the twins are the reincarnation that people suspect. Those girls were really hardworking successful streamers with minimal outside support, they just needed more exposure, glad their hard work has paid off with induction into holopro!

• Krik@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    11 months ago

The gem one is cute and allegedly 1 cm smoller than Gura. She reminds me of Pikamee. 🥰 I’ll try to live watch her debut.

The dogs seems to be the chaotical ones. 🤪

Not sure about the two goths… One of them looks like Kronii. 🤔