• Dharkstare@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I’ve seen people play and beat these games using dance pads and bongo drums and now saxophones and I just don’t understand how someone can do this. Is this some kind of divine blessing they have? Did they wake up one day and decide to learn how to beat games using weird controllers? What’s going through their minds that led them to seek out these abilities some consider to be unnatural? These are the kinds of things that keep me up at night.

• secondaccountlemmy@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

What is even more amazing is that they did it in a little bit over a years time because the game has been out for that long. I dont think I’ll ever finish a game without taking a hit let alone on a saxophone. These people have talent and dedication that I will never have.

Makes me wonder what they can actually do if that focus is placed elsewhere. Like what if they did golf or even just cornhole? would they just perfect that shit? I mean they could probably be a top saxophone player for all i know.

• nyar@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

I’m in the discord for Hitless runs with them. I think they’ve only been working on this for a few months, maybe half a year at most.