• stevedidwhat_infosec@infosec.pub
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

And they profit off every phishing scam and malware attack that utilizes GOOGLES OWN AD SERVICES

Fuck tech giants and fuck the FTC/FCC for sitting on their ATT backed asses for as long as they did. The damage is already done.

• Mikufan@ani.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 months ago

Common man, Google profits from everything. I know, fuck them but they don’t actively take part in that.

• silence7@slrpnk.netOPM
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

Their policy is to reject this kind of ad — this article is basically a plea to get them to enforce their own policy. It’ll probably work too, for a little while.

• Mikufan@ani.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

If thats true then so be it, then they should definitely uphold this, fuck such propaganda websites spreading fake shit.

• captainWhatsHisName@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 months ago

It’s weird that Dennis Prager spent a few decades on talk radio and in his books talking about morality, specifically Judeo-Christian values. Then later started an organization with his name on it that constantly bears false witness and harms people and breaks several other of the Ten Commandments.

Maybe he never really believed in anything.

• Telorand@reddthat.com
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

Judeo-Christian values should have been the red flag on the outset. It doesn’t mean following the “love thy neighbor” parts of Jesus’s teachings; that’s code for “white, heteronormative, Fundigelical Authoritarianism.”

Lying to bring about what he envisions is God’s Kingdom™, especially when he believes lying is justified due to how he believes God can forgive his lies for the Greater Good™, is unsurprising.

I don’t doubt he believes in the god he professes, I just think he’s a fucking psychopath with a twisted morality and epistemology.