• Shrike502@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

Indeed, that does seem to be the plan. Not just Niger. Anyone who does business with “untouchables” ( in Russian we use term “нерукопожатный”) must be “punished”. You might think that sounds more like a mob racket than “free market”, but nah - that’s the rules based world order!

• NothingButBits@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Libs be like: “I love freedom of speech.”

Nigerians: “Fuck the French, Russia is our friend!”

Libs: “I’M GONNA STARVE YOU AND GENOCIDE YOU!!”

Far-right: “Yeah let’s kill al those black people.”

Libs: “Gee, I’m not racist but that’s freedom of speech for you. You may not like it, but you have to let them speak.”

• DankZedong @lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Daily reminder to go outside and touch grass, guys. Luckily most people in the real world do not think like this.

• Shrike502@lemmygrad.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

Well some people I’ve met IRL advocated for nuclear strikes on London and Washington. Others lamented that the October Revolution “unleashed a bunch of deadbeat scum and allowed them to ran amok”. So you know. It’s not always better IRL

• Bury The Right@lemmygrad.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Idk, honestly the things I see IRL seem to line up rather well with what I see on youtube and reddit. When taking a trip to the beach I saw some farmer or whoever with Ukrainian and Israeli flags running nonstop on 5 miles of property. And of course every other vehicle I see on the road has “PROUD US MILITARY VETERAN” or some form of US military/police worship stamped onto it.