Have had a few sessions with it so far, I love how well the ceramic holds the heat, and I was surprised by how well the stock cooling worked. It’s the only vape in my collection I currently prefer to hit dry.

It is a smaller form factor than my TM2, but can deliver just as much of a punch. However, I’m not sure my technique is quite right yet, because I’m ripping through battery a lot faster with the Firewood than the tinymight.

The wood adds a slight flavor, but it’s complementary, and I enjoy it. The capsules are okay, not as easy to manage as some other vapes, but does make my loading/unloading ritual a little easier. There is a new bowl option I may try when the parts become available again.

TM2 is still my primary DD, but this vape fills a specific niche and makes for a great show piece.

• Zumomo@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

If I could buy them I would’ve bought every single fw but he doesn’t deliver to my country.

So I only have the Fw4 in my collection, bought 2nd hand

• Delta 3D Studios@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

I’ve been in the industry for over a decade. I have owned or handled countless devices in that time. However for some reason I’ve never had a FW in my personal collection. I really should change that haha.

The last FW I handled in fact was the Firewood4 way back in 2014/15-ish (anyone know Mephisto over on FuckCombustion? It was his - he’s an awesome guy)

• Wet Noodle@sopuli.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Definitely recommend changing that! I just got my 9 and it’s been amazing, huge upgrade from the 4 and the 6 I had before. And ayy hell yeah I think his posts are why I got the 4 back then!

• yesdogishere@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

what do you enjoy about vaping? i’m curious how and why people enjoy vapes, say compared to cigarettes, and whether most people prefer to have any nicotine in their vapes?

• 2ez@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

This sub is focused on vaporizing dry herbs, mostly flowers. I’m sure some people here enjoy nicotine, but I’m personally not interested. I vape to medicate.