• livus@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Yeah. Reports have been coming out of Sde Teiman for a while now. It’s Israel’s Abu Ghraib for sure, only with a lot more amputation.

Especially chilling that they hold so many doctors from the Gaza hospitals in there. Imagine being a trained medical doctor and having to see the Israeli interns do this to people.

• Dreamer@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    2 months ago

Political activist, Owen Jones made a video covering this article along with others covering Israeli atrocities and crimes against humanity including sexual assault and arbitrary executions.

It is shocking that CNN would even release this article given its history of bias amounting to journalistic malpractice. It just goes to show that Israelis have become so emboldened in committing the atrocities they commit that they do not even try to hide it to the point that it is impossible to ignore or overlook. Killing, torturing, and raping the Palestinians or even anyone that is not a Zionist Israeli/Jew/Hewbrew/Whatever-the-fuck-they-call-themselves has been engraved into the psyche of the Israeli public as being fine, a non-issue, a necessity even. To them, all this, all that has transpired for the past century since their ancestors migrated to this tiny spot of land and started oppressing, terrorizing, murdering, bombing, torturing, raping, pillaging the native peoples has all been nothing but a common occurrence.

In their cowardice, they refuse to acknowledge the weight of their sins, and in their arrogance, they justify them. Is there really anything even left to say that has not already been said time and time again? The only thing that is left for me to express repeatedly is disgust. I am disgusted by these people. I am disgusted by their history. I am disgusted by their ideology. I am disgusted by their psyche. I am disgusted by their action. I am disgusted by their oppression. I am disgusted by their appropriation. I am disgusted by their everything. Ironic that it is Israel that made me understand on an empathetical level not just the intense hatred of the Nazis, nor just the people in power nor just those doing their bidding, but of Nazi society as a whole.