Almost the entire episode, she sat on the edge of the coffee table and watched without disruption. Towards the end, she actually went up to the TV and watched up close. I’ve never had a cat purposely watch TV before, and she was enthralled.

• HousePanther@lemmy.goblackcat.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

That’s pretty cool. When my cat joins me for TV time, she lies in my chest with her head buried in my neck with her nose touching me. She just purrs herself to sleep. 😻

• PopesMaGoats@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I wish Beau would cuddle with me like that. She sees me sit and instantly brings me a toy to start playing with her. If I ignore her? She very lightly treats my shin like a scratching post lol. She’s still young tho, so maybe she’ll settle more.

• Jiberish@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Many digital cameras don’t actually rotate the pixels when you rotate the camera, they just tell the metadata that the image should be displayed rotated. So this is why removing the metadata causes the image to rotate on Lemmy or similar sites.

• PopesMaGoats@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

Could someone ELI5 on how I could maybe fix it? I tried rotating it pre-posting so it would post correctly, but it would post it as “edited” and it was still wrong. I’ve tried with both Connect and Jerboa.