• chrisphero@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Completely… I really liked the world and the story, but if I remember correctly, it ended very abruptly and was a bit on the short side, which was really a shame.

• garretble@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I want this game to come as one of the free games on PS+. I never got to play it back when it launched.

• cuzit@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Put it in your wishlist so you get a notification when it’s on sale. I bought it like six years ago for $2.99.

I really enjoyed it for that price. I get why people didn’t like it on release because it literally took me about three hours to play the game twice to get the platinum trophy, so I won’t lie and say I wouldn’t be miffed for paying $60 for a game that can be beaten during a smoke break. But for $3, I had my fun. The setting was cool and I wouldn’t mind seeing a sequel to it.

• PenguinTD@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

It’s really ahead of its time ambition wise and thus gets slam by gamer for it’s choice of 30fps.

But, world building and graphics aside, the game side is pretty lacking. It’s the world that I hope Sony give to some more capable studio to continue, but more capable studios likes to make their originals.