• BarqsHasBite@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    27 days ago

“Lift on three, one two three” is better than “three two one” because you don’t know if you lift on one or if its “three two one lift” and lift on lift.

Lift is a funny word.

• gamermanh@lemmy.dbzer0.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      27 days ago

I fuckin hated math in HS

Not because I was bad at it, but because I signed up for statistics and passed the test they made you do for it and everything and they PUT ME IN ALGEBRA 2 LITERALLY NEXT DOOR AT THE SAME PERIOD AND UGHHHHHH BORING AND SUCKY

Stats came in one time, asked 2 questions, someone cheered about being right, and they left laughing. I don’t think a single kid in alg2 didn’t hate math that semester

• PhlubbaDubba@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    27 days ago

What I’m waiting to see is how this screws everyone who hated Highschool lit and writing now that prompt engineering has made clear communication skills a VERY important skill to develop for most office work environments.

Yes even for people who’s jobs don’t involve talking to other people aside from co-workers.

• areyouevenreal@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      27 days ago

Okay you have lost me. How does prompt engineering make communication skills more important? More importantly what do real world communication skills actually have to do with learning shakespeare or any of the other stuff I did in secondary school English.

• cucumber_sandwich@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        27 days ago

It doesn’t. There’s no connection between highschool lit and this

Prompt: a grand scene of roller skating race of TRON, Hatsune Miku in TRON style black tight-fitting sportswear and roller skates with high-speed glowing small wheels, rushing in a lively music game style road with colorful glowing patterns, the sportswear and roller skates covered with glowing bright patterns, colorful cyberpunk city in blurred background, hand, (full body:2), perfect face, wind, bokeh, night, 70mm IMAX action film lora:detailed_hands:1 lora:FF_Style_-_James_v232:1 <lora:Cyber Wb FFusion:0.5>

Negative prompt: face out of frame, cropped, partial, bust portrait, skirt, glowing eyes, make up, 2D, painting, figurine, runner, text, ball, balloon, stationary wheels, (deformed:2), nsfw

apart from building a vocabulary and being exposed to important works of art. Certainly not communication skills.

Prompt taken from ai images community on lemmy.