[screen-reader-friendly text-only version here.]

and here we are! this is the first installment of what will hopefully be a regularly updating series. kirby, bandana dee, and elfilin chat about stuff and do various other things.

i’m not good at visual art, but i am reasonably good at programming, and i figure i’m not horrible at writing dialogue (though i don’t have much experience in that department). so the logical way for me to contribute original content to this community is exactly what this series will be: a thing told through the format of undertale-style text boxes, similar to stuff like Conversations from the Lunch Table. only with kirby characters instead of toby fox characters.

don’t have a firm idea what i want the release schedule for this thing to look like, but my main goal with this series is for c/kirby to have a steady stream of reasonably high-ish quality oc content. i’ll be posting non-oc stuff if there’s ever a shortage of ideas/motivation on my end.

all in all, it was quite fun working on this project. if anyone wants source code or anything, please let me know.

hope you enjoy the new world friends’ first chat of many! if you have any questions, feel free to ask them! i’ll probably be having a long-overdue sleep soon, but i’ll try to respond to anything i see whenever i’m awake enough to do so.

edit: changed elfilin’s text color to make it less of a pain to read.