• Bunnylux@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 days ago

Our country, folks. The man gets death threats for talking about climate science and the perp gets a $180 fine.

• ganksy@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 days ago

We conservative Iowans would like to give you an Iowan welcome you will never forget, kinda like the libtards gave Judge Kavanaugh

The 63yo man told the detective when they finally tracked him down:

I sure don’t mean nothing by it. I guess I just express my opinion,” he told the detective. “I apologize sincerely, and he’s — he’s doing his job.

• Drusas@kbin.run
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      6 days ago

What libtards gave Kavanaugh? A lifetime appointment to a lucrative and powerful position which he’s not qualified for?

• ganksy@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 days ago

That’s what I thought at first. It goes on to mention a possible link to the guy who showed up on his property with zip ties and weapons to kill Kavanaugh.

• Wahots@pawb.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 days ago

Sad. Climate change is most likely going to fuck up a lot of the interior US. Gotta contain the damage as quickly as we can, because it will ruin lives, and your taxpayer dollars are going to be rebuilding their homes, or moving to where you live. Everyone has a vested interest in keeping the planet in optimal shape.