Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting!

Get a little action in!

Tonight AEW is LIVE from Greensboro, NC!

Tonight’s card includes:

AEW World Trios Championship Match: 🏆 House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King, Buddy Matthews) vs. CMFTR (CM Punk, Dax Harwood, Cash Wheeler)

– Willow Nightingale & Kris Statlander vs. Mercedes Martinez & Diamante

– The Acclaimed return to action!

– Ricky Starks will address his actions from last week

– We’ll hear from Powerhouse Hobbs

And much more!

The show starts at 8pm EST | 5pm PST | 7pm CST | 6pm MST | 9pm AST | 1am BST

AEW can be found on: TNT in the US, TSN+ in Canada, ViX in Latin America, ESPN in Australia, and FITETV/DAZN in the UK, EU, and elsewhere.

Enjoy the show!

• Montagge@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Alrighty, missed the live show due to a quick brake job requiring a two hour drive for surprise new calipers! HoB retained so all is well.

• katy ✨@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I’ve always loved Punk and he’s been crushing it on Heels and Collision! Loved the main event so much!

I also have such a soft spot for the Colosseum, being a JCP/NWA girl which is why part of me wants this to be the night that Brock takes off. I know he’s still learning but I just love the 4H and Arn so much and have many fond memories of them I’d love for Arn to start them up again with a new class <3

(Also I love that JR got out but it really makes me sad how much everything that’s happened to him has taken a toll on him you can tell the main event meant a lot to him though even though I kinda wish we got Tony and JR calling it just like old times - no disrespect to Ian and Nigel, who I love!)

• TellumSiege@kbin.socialOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

A new 4H would be incredible. Feels like Collision is the perfect place to do it too.

And I’m so far behind on Heels. I need to get caught up lol

• cupcakezealot@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Ahh, I just got caught up last night (hehe, I was watching episode three and Collision at the same time) but it’s super good this season even though I still can’t get over Burt Hummel being just a jerk ;__; Alexander Ludwig is absolutely amazing of an actor though.

And YES. I’m a sucker for anything (well mostly since there’s been some 4H flops) involving the 4H. I wished that’s what Pinnacle would have been too but since Arn has the trademark it’s a shame not to use it

• serfraser@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

She’s so loveable, got me worrying about her twice in that match. First when she fell off the apron and her leg got caught, causing a face plant, then the poor girl got suplexed by Mercedes right onto her face again.

• Travon333@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          11 months ago

Lol that’s what I got from them. At first, I was thinking bigger hoss type serious dudes. It then progressed to me thinking of gym bros fucking around.