Sources tell The Daily Beast that the Georgia congresswoman was furious over Boebert filing a competing impeachment resolution against President Biden

• sanataseva@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

jesus christ, we really got elected officials acting like the goddamn Prom committee choosing a theme. This isn’t a congress, this is high school in the Valley.

• ArugulaZ@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Oooh! Trouble in paradise, conservatives?

You elect freaks, freaks are going to act like freaks. We all knew the kind of person Marjorie Tapeworm Greene was from the moment she started harassing AOC… she’s an attention whore, a sadist, and likely an in-bred kill-billy. Have you seen her? She looks like the thermostat malfunctioned in the prehistoric exhibit at Madame Tussaud’s. She’s so full of redundant DNA she doesn’t have two original chromosomes to rub together. If she gets in a fight with Whorin’ Hoe-bert, I hope one of them dies and the other gets mortally wounded.

• nevernevermore@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

You elect freaks, freaks are going to act like freaks.

The people electing them don’t actually see what they’re doing at work. They don’t know how politicking works apart from “fuck you, libs”

• Flaky_Fish69@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

So… when is their beef going to be settled with mud wrestling?

Cuz seriously… I’m getting PH cat fight vibes

• Drusas@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

This is what happens when you have multiple idiots competing for the title of Republican Barbie.

• peppapip@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

“She was driven to file articles of impeachment against Biden because God “directed” her to.” Lmao!

• Aesthesiaphilia@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

[God, to Boebert:] YOU MUST IMPEACH BIDEN. I HAVE SELECTED YOU FOR THIS TASK.

[God, to MTG:] YOU MUST IMPEACH BIDEN. I HAVE SELECTED YOU FOR THIS TASK.

[God, in Heaven, to Ruth Bader Ginsberg:] YO, GRAB SOME POPCORN AND CHECK THIS SHIT OUT.

• assclapcalamity@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

RBG should never have been allowed to control the US govt by refusing to retire. I don’t she was corrupt, but she was holding out. I advocate for term limits and ethics rules on u.s. supreme court justices.

• chaogomu@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Being a democrat with a Republican led house.

That’s what it really boils down to. There’s a bullshit excuse, but what they really want to do is to impeach Biden at least three times so that Trump’s very real crimes are ignored in a tide of “both sides”. They’re hoping to distract from the recent indictment and upcoming trial over Trump’s blatant violations of the espionage act. An act that Trump strengthened while trying to weaponize it against Hillary Clinton.

• Limeey@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I mean, she is, but it would be nice to have leaders that matured beyond middle school.

• DrYes@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

At least there’s no businessinsider article on the frontpage. and only two newsweek articles. both of which specialize in clickbait headlines and questionable article flavoring.