I’m just one person here, if this gains traction I’m gonna need some help with moderation and administration. Keeping this open to discuss the future possibilities!

• turtle_comet@lemmyrs.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I don’t know how much time I’d realistically be able to dedicate, but if this thing takes off I’m happy to help with moderating, admin, sysadmin stuff or even costs. I’m really happy this instance is here.

• lemmyrs@lemmyrs.orgOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Hey, thank you for volunteering! Yeah, we can figure out the mechanics of it at some point. I think we just need some redundancy, 3-5 folks who can manage in different time-zones would be ideal.

As for the time necessary to dedicate, it varies I would say and I can’t really gauge it just yet. Some days even 5-10 minutes is enough to keep a cursory eye on things you know.

• Aloso@lemmyrs.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I’d also like to help, I’m in the Central European timezone. I don’t have any experience as a moderator, but am up for the challenge.

• Deebster@lemmyrs.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I might be helpful since I’m in SEAsia (GMT +7). I’m not very power hungry so if someone else wants to take that timezone I won’t mind.