This is an automated archive made by the Lemmit Bot.

The original was posted on /r/nfl by /u/josh_rosen on 2023-08-29 22:54:36.

I’m the same Redditor who broke the Christian McCaffrey to 49ers trade news before it happened.

This is a recent development and this is happening right now. There has been breakdown in negotiations between the 49ers and Nick Bosa.

Bosa asking for a lot more than 49ers budgeted for and essentially has all the leverage in current situation. 49ers threatening trade him to unnamed AFC team if Bosa doesn’t sign their current offer within next week. Unnamed team prepared to pay Bosa what he wants.

Reminder that similar situation happened with DeForest Buckner — they were far apart in numbers and 49ers cut ties.

SF reportedly has been working on the parameters of a blockbuster trade for several weeks.

Edit: All I want is for everyone to go troll Benjamin Allbright after this all comes to fruition. He has no sources. Where was your post calling the McCaffrey trade? Nobody worth their salt in the NFL respects him. I’m running laps around you, pal. I do this for fun. I’m eating Cajun Fries doing this. Better start backtracking soon.