• WidowersWife@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Yay. It’s short (4-6 hours) and very focused. It has metroidvania and immersive sim mechanics which I adore

• walkingears@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I didn’t even realize this game had been released. Guess I’m out of the loop on gaming news these days. I enjoyed the prior games so look forward to trying this (well, look forward to it in a dreading sort of way)

• towerful@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I never get why they don’t release these for October.
    Cash in on that Halloween/Spooktober market.

• teawrecks@sopuli.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Amnesia: Rebirth was released in late Oct. And every Oct since I’ve told myself I was going to play it and then never got around to it.

This year for sure…

• IntheMesh@lemmy.fmhy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Im always impressed by how well Yatzhee’s format holds up. Over a decade later his reviews are still really funny, while also getting to the point. One of those og content creators that has aged really well imo.

• Calcharger@kbin.socialOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Yeah, still going strong. Sometimes his takes miss but I find that he’s a good barometer for popular games when they come out before I buy em

• Jinxyface@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Well of course, he’s a comedian. But it’s still a subjective opinion on the game, like anyone else’s opinion.

You don’t want reviewers to see who is “right” and who is “wrong”. You watch reviewers so you can find people with similar tastes as yours for educated judgment from someone who knows the genre like you do.

• SilentStorms@lemmy.fmhy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Before this link was posted I didn’t even know he was still around, I used to watch him like 15 years ago and it’s pretty much the same as I remember it.