I found this leaflet on my car windshield the other day in Highlands area. The author (possibly homeless) seems to have a paranoid delusion about a government conspiracy forcing his wife to divorce him and marry another man. Pretty clearly a person with untreated mental illness, and sad on its own.

What’s weird is that when I researched the name, I found posts on Reddit (won’t link here) reporting similar leaflets appearing in DC, Iowa, Oklahoma, Utah, and elsewhere going back at least a year. Anyone else find a similar note? Is this a real person, or is it some troll printing copypasta?

Full text:

protesting against the law in the United States of America being paralyzed, defending the case, exchanging evidence, and then arranging to guide him to block the way to attack me, the government exchanged evidence and defended him, but the topic It’s better to go to the game for him to block my way than to torture me, I’m usually sneaking over to my wife’s house, but the government law in the US is sick and jealous and jealous of that guy and the topic of the game but guide that guy to block the way to attack me next i went to the wrong house, family court for divorce and divorce, but the government law in the US is sick while defending the exchange of case evidence and being jealous I just took care of that guy to not get famous for marrying my wife, but the family court colluded to form a divorce document that officially ended as husband and wife we add government legislation in America as petty as femininity and the subject of thought-ordering as typical perverts the court colluded to defend my homeless man’s case my wife’s enemy plus the court made a reasonable combination to prevent him from getting a reputation for marrying my wife plus the law that ordered couples to hug and kiss in front of me it was a shock of the law that the court forced me to no longer be able to fight my wife, plus mentioned before the game case, but the government legislation bans the topic of the game that torments me to this day for more than 10 years. protest against government legislation in the United States of America with typical crow’s feet I don’t understand no career in games so I’m tortured during work hours even I’m tortured in my sleep because of me just drove me over, but the government let the driver of the car speak loudly outside and the government law in the United States of America was very reasonable, a typical case of the government law just exchanged evidence defend the case of a homeless guy, my wife’s wife at my house defend the case so that he won’t be known for marrying my wife later, but the court of vacancy establishes a divorce document to officially divorce my husband and I, we oppose the law of government in the United States of America. My reasonable defense in the case of a homeless man who has just married in my house I oppose the law of government in the United States of America. My name is Tuan Pham’ on the radio network, thanks.