Ultra radical liberalism creating divisions everywhere, everytime.

• Juliie@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I was just thinking about the massacre by chinese government at tiananmen square. Isn’t history interesting ?

Uyghur genocide is also a cool topic for evening summer discussions

As well as many atrocities commited by cuban revolution that always breaks the ice

• Arache Louver@lemmy.blahaj.zoneOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

We can also talk about the Guantanamo prison or the Puerto Rican prisoners taken by the Us because of their political views… We can also talk things that your empire is not interested in, like the hundreds of massacres in Afganistan or Irak because of ambition of oil… I can continue saying all the genocides that your gringo people has made.

• ruckblack@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Hey uh… bud? They’re joking. They’re talking about Chinese atrocities to see if they’ll be suppressed, like your post claims is happening. Where the hell did this response even come from lmao?

• Arache Louver@lemmy.blahaj.zoneOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          1 year ago

We were supressed everytime by our political views in reddit, now that we have administration some parasitic liberals crybabies come and try to fuck our instances because of some liberals caprices, but in fact you can go to other 1000+ instances and “tankies” will not be bothered.

• GuyDudeman@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I think the problem here is:

Moderators of lemmy.ml are removing posts and comments which are critical of the Chinese government and are banning their authors.

Is that not a problem, in your view?

• taihen@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Not a problem to me. It’s their instance, they can do what they want with it. The problem is people coming in here and telling them what to do and what should be right or wrong.

• usernotfound@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Depends on where it was posted. That has no place in !technology@lemmy.ml, for example. Context is key.

Edit: I see now that it was posted to !worldnews@lemmy.ml. Which is indeed more relevant (haven’t read the article). Still, every lemmy instance has it’s own moderators and moderator styles. If you don’t agree with the moderators of this community, then by all means subscribe to a different one, to get your varied mix of news.

All in all I don’t see this as a problem with the Lemmy instance, just possibly with that specific community. It definitely isn’t a Lemmy Support issue though.