Just an old guy, who should be focusing on langchain, having way too much fun with SD 😉 Hope it’s good enough for here, the hands were a nightmare, that’s as good as I can get it!

• fleabs@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

As per my previous post comments, I tried extra hard to get semi realistic vaginal positioning (that may be a new sentence 🤔).

I’m new to all this, so please consider this a work in progress :)

• Knarps@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

I can never understand this double standard. We all agree pedophilia is wrong, yet so many men dream of sexualizing their daughters or having women roleplay as them.

• fleabs@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

I hear your concern. However, the term “Daddy,” as used in relationships with men, has nothing to do with peadophilia (or incest for that matter). It’s a submissive term and is descriptive of the dominant partner in a sexual relationship.

I hope it’s clear from the picture that these are not underage women. Relax, enjoy life a little, you’ll live longer 😉

• AccountForNSFW@lemmynsfw.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

Fantasy ≠ reality. For many, the idea of it is what gets them off but they might be disgusted by the idea of actually doing it IRL. Idk tho, I’m a 20 something dude with no kids so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯