• Vespair@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

This meme would probably hit a lot harder if I had any idea who even a single one of these men were. Throwing niche memes in the big meme basket is a bold strategy

• Flyberius [comrade/them]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

They are all characters from the show Suits. I used to be subjected to it by my girlfriend. The whole show is corporate fetishism. It’s like House, but with lawyers. The average episode revolves around characters finding clever ways to fuck over old acquaintances, usually in the course of representing their incredibly shitty clients. Every single characters is an unlikeable arsehole who works from 5am in the morning to 2am the next day and spends the remaining 3 hours of free time drinking whisky in their office and brow-beating their colleagues who are also still in the office in the middle of the night.

I fucking despise it. It is formulaic trash.

• Rolando@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

At first I thought we were still doing stock photos. But apparently they are from a tv show or movie?

• wowwoweowza@lemmy.mlOP
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

I was late to the SUITS party and thought this – but in a moment of WCGW, someone who didn’t know I’m only in season 4 dropped a big spoiler. Don’t read all the comments but do watch Suits – it’s fun.

• _cnt0@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Overall I’m pretty happy with myself. The only thing I’d improve is my weak jawline. But, you’ll be the judge:

• helpImTrappedOnline@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

I’m an honest hard working man, dedicated to my craft, going above and beyond for my friends and clients.

Yeah, I’ll take that over the other two.

• Wodge@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Suits, what a great show, I hoped every character failed as they’re all pretty unlikable lawyers fucking each other over.

• wowwoweowza@lemmy.mlOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Please tell me someone can get this to the SUITS creators. I’m still watching and it just gets better. There’s something for everyone: intrigue, criminality, romance, and when Harvey loses it: violence.