What about instead of a plane flying a banner saying " will you marry me" it says “Denise, it’s over. I’ve had enough of your shit”

How would you break up with someone in a funny way?

• Wigglehard@exploding-heads.comM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

The example I’m about to give is I was chasing after a girl, but she was playing games with me so I basically cut her off in a really strange way That’s kind of funny. Long story short I used to know this hot brunette babe but the only problem was is that she was bisexual and she used to hang out with a really manly woman whenever I would go chill with her as if I’m supposed to compete with that… it’s not like I didn’t have a chance because I knew she liked me, but it was just the audacity of the situation that she would make me compete. Basically, she was being a dick tease. Well she worked at a supermarket, and one day I went to her register with a gigantic box of condoms and a vibrating trojan cock ring and a jumbo bottle of lube. As she started ringing it up she asked me what I was getting into that night. Out of petty spite I told her not a whole lot, just hanging out with some friends. what do you want? I was 19 years old and I didn’t give a fuck.