Millions must die.

• EnsignRedshirt [he/him]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Every criticism about wokeness in games is literally “How am I supposed to jack off to this?” and a bunch of dudes responding like “Yeah, how am I supposed to jack off to this?”

• LGOrcStreetSamurai [he/him]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I actively had to “Do not recommend this channel” on I think six different recommendations when watching a review for new Hellboy game. I’m a big ol’ comic fan and I’m very saddened that there is more “Anti-Woke™©” comic content out there than content that just talks about comics. There are some decent folks out there putting out critical thoughts (most of it really damn good) about comics/comic games but is just so stupid this sort of stuff always bubbles up to the top.

It’s really frustrating to to know you can get 235K eyeballs on some half-assed low-brow poorly edited video. I’m sure the whole heart of his supposed argument is just “Miles is black and women exist”. It’s really tiring how much mileage they can get from such a low bar of thought. I know the algorithm feeds off outrage, outrage in response to outrage, and of course drama orbiting outrage, it’s just kinda sad to me. It’s a very game-able system and just makes discussions around comics, anime, and games worse.

Also this dude is called Synthetic man, with a Agent K head photo-shopped onto a V body. I’m sure the irony of his profile picture is utterly lost on him. I hate dweeb so goddamn much man. They ruin liking things way more than the people whom they claim are ruining the things they like.

I love dork-shit, but these fucking losers are just the worse. I need to get a permit carry a locker around and be authorized to push them into it, give them nuggies, and wedgies.

• ashinadash [she/her, comrade/them]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

The thing I love (despise) about Youtube the most is how you can watch one video talking about a random game, and suddenly your Recommended is flooded with ridiculous clickbait outrage shit like this.

Relatedly I had watched the Thought Slime video on cops recently, and Youtube tried feeding me 500 variations on “ENTITLED LIBERAL KAREN GETS ARRESTED AND OWNED BY VALIANT POLICE MAN???” type shit. Why is it like this?

• LGOrcStreetSamurai [he/him]@hexbear.net
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

Fuckin exactly! The clickbait stuff just bubbles up from the ooze of losers. I hate that this stuff spreads so far so quickly so easily. You’d think that clickbait would have been dealt with in the late 2000s along side pop-ups and click hi-jacking, but no. Outrage sells so the eldritch horror that is the algorithm recommends it indefinitely. It’s so stupid it literally fosters the environment of harassment and potential violence YouTube claims to be against

• charly4994 [she/her, comrade/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Clicked on this dude’s Starfield video some time back not knowing anything about him and peace’d out like 2 minutes. One of the first things he complained about was how the devs had an agenda and that a random gay man was immortal to stop people like him from killing him immediately. The NPC simply mentioned he had a husband.

• UlyssesT [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

One of the first things he complained about was how the devs had an agenda and that a random gay man was immortal to stop people like him from killing him immediately. The NPC simply mentioned he had a husband.

A whole lot of NPCs in the game are unkillable, especially ones that really deserve to be parodied in Minecraft such as rich space vampire fucks.

Of course the chud only wanted to do a little hate crime so only noticed the gaaaaaaay. gayroller-2000

• HarryLime [any]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I would probably be banned if I said what I think should happen to every tiring prick who makes videos like this.