• Linkerbaan@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

American guy in article on Zionist propaganda site contradicting every single doctor on site in Gaza

We’re gonna find those WMD’s any day now boys

• Track_Shovel@slrpnk.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

Quit fucking trying to justify your actions, because you got in shit for them. Didn’t want flack? Gee, maybe you shouldn’t have blown up hospital with civilians and terrorists in it.

Harden also writes that he knows “from first hand experience that Hamas shot at innocent Gazan civilians trying to escape firefights.”

I don’t think anyone at this point is debating if Hamas are a bunch of massive shitbags.

goes on to point out that under international law, health establishments lose their protected status if they are “used to interfere directly or indirectly in military operations.”

Just because you CAN bomb a hospital, doesn’t mean you should. Why the fuck do I even have to type this? Attempted justification like this is gaslighting, pure and simple. "

Humans were a mistake.

• deleted@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

I wonder how these new accounts which post only Israel propaganda is allowed in this sub.

• bboplifa@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

ya bud, you wanna cancel me because I dont share your sympathy for terrorists? whatever, good luck with that.

• deleted@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

First of all, Hamas is as bad as IDF. No more no less. I stand with innocent people killed around the world regardless of their ethnicity, religion, etc…

Second, there’s a difference between journalism and propaganda. This community is for world news.