• nekat_emanresu@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

Reminder that many police kill dogs for fun, and that includes their own.

Reminder that cops in general abuse every living being around them if they have the power to do so, doesn’t matter if its their wives, kids or work dogs.

Anything posted that is positive in any light that involves a cop and a dog is likely propaganda. Police tend to be the most criminal scum you can meet. Terrorists in blue.

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

Good point, in America they kill dogs for sport, not so much in other parts of the world. In general across the world though, cops are still domestic terrorists and deeply involved in crime, domestic abuse etc. Slaves with whips need their PR teams to make them look good, and that is what this post is.(sometimes people will post this naturally because of the previous PR efforts)

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            1 year ago

Over time if you pay attention to reddit for example, you will notice pro police posts reach the top a few hours after each police corruption/brutality event, then it’ll click that their pr teams are trying to make them look good by any means necessary. I’ve personally seen the correlation, but its one of those things you need to see first hand to really have it sink in.

• deathnomad@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              1 year ago

Whatever you say, man. But like the other person said, how is this pro-police propaganda? Sure it has police in it, but I don’t see what it’s trying to propagate or how it’s supposed to make them look good. The meme is just, ‘haha damn this dog looks like a big-ass wolf it’d be scary af to be chased by that thing.’

• areyouevenreal@lemmy.fmhy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I am not saying police in my country are perfect but they at least aren’t this bad. I can see why ancaps and regular anarchists are are a big thing in the USA.

• AllonzeeLV@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

If it’s a choice, I’l take the dog.

At least the dog doesn’t plant drugs and weapons on you after they fuck you up.