• AutoTL;DR@lemmings.worldB
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

This is the best summary I could come up with:

Taylor Swift has said she is “devastated” after a fan died before her concert in Rio de Janeiro on Friday.

The singer posted on Instagram before the first of three concerts in the Brazilian city as part of her Eras world tour.

She said her heart went out to the fan’s family and friends, and it was the “last thing I thought would happen when we decided to bring this tour to Brazil”.

The fan was named by Brazilian newspaper Fohla de S Paulo as Ana Clara Benevides, 23, who had fainted at the show and had a cardiac arrest.

After Rio de Janeiro, Swift, one of the bestselling musicians of all time, will play two shows in São Paulo, the last this year as part of her two-year world tour.

She will come to the UK in June 2024, playing three shows in Edinburgh, three in Liverpool and one in Cardiff before a final three in London, where she will be supported by the rock band Paramore.

The original article contains 338 words, the summary contains 168 words. Saved 50%. I’m a bot and I’m open source!