• jadrien1@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

My thoughts exactly she might be my favorite in the show now from this episode.

• Spark@lemmy.dbzer0.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

“I want to be the bright white light that captures your heart”

…is how I interpreted the last line of her song (don’t have English subs, so my guess could be wrong - is there a translation somewhere?).

• cephi@lemmy.bunbi.netOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

This discussion post probably isn’t going to be gaining any amount of traction, but I figured I’d make it anyway for the sake of it.

• pipariturbiini@sopuli.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Well, there’s definitely not going to be discussion if no one creates a thread, so thank you for the proactiveness!

• jadrien1@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Thanks for posting I love coming to check out the discussion. This has been my favorite show this season.

• spiderjudo@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Kana having a hard time dealing with the Aqua x Akane situation. I wonder how things are going to continue between her and Aqua - especially with Aqua’s investigation seemingly bringing him closer to Akane due to the LaLaLai connection.

• musaoruc@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Another amazing episode as always. And we finally get to Memcho’s real age. She was lying about it this whole time. But Ruby doesn’t care about it one bit. And with her they can finally start their idol story. Apparently even Shiranui Frill enjoys reality TV. Kana wears “Baking Soda” t-shirt this is perfect. Aqua finally gets to talk to the producer about Ai. She met her future murderer at LaLaLai it seems like. Producer seems nice, offering a chance at JIF. The group decides to go to karaoke to choose the center but Kana seems like the obvious winner even if she doesn’t want it. Can’t wait for the next episode.

• pipariturbiini@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

As an anime-only, I’m kind of worried how OnK will finish considering we only have two more episodes left. Will we be left with a cliffhanger and an eternal 2nd season limbo? I can imagine that B Komachi wouls perform and Aqua may get a good lead regarding Ai’s killer in the final episodes.

I may just grab the manga afterwards to see how it continues.

• ipha@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

One of my favorite manga faces came from the chapter covered this episode: