Also on the show were right wing figures Jack Posobiec, Laura Loomer, Mike Flynn, Vivek Ramaswamy, Andrew Tate, and others.

So that’s who Elon hangs out with now.

• Bdtrngl@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

That cocksucker shouldn’t be allowed to say shit until he pays off his judgment to the Sandy Hook parents.

• brbposting@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

He was just asking questions. Playing devil’s advocate. He’s just a guy. He’s apologized over 500 times.

That was the gist. Plus some strawman: he never peed on graves! How could he be sued if he never personally peed on a grave, and merely incensed listeners into showing up at victims’ houses when he never specifically advocated for such behavior?

Thanks Elon!

• FoundTheVegan@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

I’d be embarrassed to be on the same stream as Tate, Musk or Jones. Literally every single person on that list is aggressively terrible person. They’ve created basically an unintentional crabs in the bucket situation, these people can only associate with each other and they all drag each other down.

• Reality Suit@lemmy.one
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

Why was Alex Jones seen selling military secrets to Iran? I’m just asking questions. I haven’t really seen him do it, but if I did, why was he? Just asking questions. Why has Alex Jones never denied being a pedo? I’m just asking questions.

• Diplomjodler@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

I heard he exposed himself to minors in a dressing room. Or was that some other fuckwit? Hard to keep track. Anyway, just asking questions.

• MiltownClowns@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        7 months ago

I heard he is an antifa deep cover agent attempting to ruin the credibility of The Honorable Donald Trump. He was even spotted at the Jan 6 psyop. I don’t have confirmation, yet, just asking questions.

• shalafi@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

Uh, I miss the part where Tate is breathing free air? Hell happened with that?!

• chaogomu@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

He’s no longer under house arrest, but cannot leave Romania before the trial.

He has been indicted on charges of rape, human trafficking, and forming an organized crime group to sexually exploit women.

I can’t find a trial date, but it’s in the works. Some sources are saying that the entire process could take years, and at the end, it will be about a 10-year sentence for both brothers, and two other accomplices.

• Saledovil@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          7 months ago

After which Tate would go and brag that he got off thanks to his wealth. Then whoever took the bribes would be embarrassed, and possibly in trouble themselves, needing to use some of that bribe money to get out of trouble themselves. Could easily be that guy’s superior wanting a cut. I’m optimistic that any official would at least try to take Tate for everything he’s worth. E.g. not 5 digits, but at least 6 or 7.

• chaogomu@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          7 months ago

If Tate had never bragged about the corruption in the first place, then he might have gotten off with some bribes, but now. No. No one will accept bribes here because there’s too much attention on this case.

• Dr. Dabbles@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

Just putting this fact out there- A US presidential candidate was on a twitter space with a self-admitted rapist. These pieces of shit can all hang out all they want, and be total dipshits together. But they should carry that stigma forever.

• squiblet@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Jesus fuck, he also had Posobiec, Loomer and Flynn on? What a disgusting spectacle of villainy. It’s like he’s going for the absolute worst people he can find.