Elster, my beloved robot lesbian ❤️

• Diabolo96@lemmy.dbzer0.com
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Now am thinking of a silent hill parody that try it’s best to be as predictable as possible and self aware and it’s main character being a genuine piece of shit with no remorse or guilt.

Title : the hill is suspiciously silent.

• LEONHART@slrpnk.net
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

That’s a great pitch. I feel like you could mine a lot of comedy just by leaning hard into the protagonist’s flat-out refusal to feel guilt or have any sort of redemption arc.

Unworldly horror: I am the collective symbol of those who loved you! Those who DIED BY YOUR VERY HAND!

Jerkass protagonist: Uh, duh. I was there.

• Diabolo96@lemmy.dbzer0.com
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          6 months ago

The game could have multiple amnesiac characters that the MC would meet. The MC vaguely knows them since he has hurts them all but the other characters don’t remember him and even helps him.

One of the characters is a former classmate that suffered extreme bullying when kid.

While patrolling the town elementary school, the MC and the bullied guy fight several monsters (representing bullying ). After entering a random class, the bullied guy begin having flashbacks of his painful childhood and slowly piece together that it’s the MC that bullied him. The MC vaguely remember his face but doesn’t care as he isn’t his only victim.

The bullied guy confront the MC and :

Dialogue Option : “Apologize for past misdeeds”

Jerkass: “Yeah, I stole your lunch money in elementary school. Get over it, we’re facing real monsters now.”

It leads to the bullied guy transforming into an abomination while several images flashes through the screen, showing him hanged on a noose and his family crying over his dead body. He committed suicide over the extreme bullying.

The first boss battle starts.