• EdibleFriend@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 months ago

I mean… It is pretty fucking weird to do that when you’re sitting right behind the dude and not even say anything?

• glimse@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

My Instagram is 100% pictures of animals. Then once in awhile I’ll scroll back and look at all the cute pups I’ve met over the years.

I can’t stand how many ads are on there so I never browse and have no idea how other people use it…

• glimse@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            6 months ago

I love animals and I love taking pictures so when Instagram started I thought it’d be a good place to put them. It’s easy to sort photos from a real camera but I find it tedious to do on a phone

• effward@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          6 months ago

But, like, can’t you just use Google photos or something comparable for that?

• mateomaui@reddthat.com
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        6 months ago

I mean… if you never take photos or don’t like looking at them, it’s not surprising you don’t have a use for it or pixelfed.

• SuperDuper@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 months ago

If the genders were reversed and it was a dude peeking over some random girl in his class’ shoulder to get her insta without talking to her everyone would rightly be calling him an incel creep.

• brbposting@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

Hmm? The post doesn’t mention any shoulder surfing. Sounds like she searched the guys name but couldn’t view his photos without following due to his privacy settings.

• Mango@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

Wrongly.

Being interested in the opposite sex is no worse than being interested in the same sex.

• flicker@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make. Everyone in the comments is dunking on the person for being weird. Or talking about what even is the point of Instagram (a point I agree with but I’m kind of old).

• SuperDuper@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

I’m not trying to contradict any of the existing comments. I’m just… Commenting on the post. The point I’m trying to make is exactly what I put in my original comment.

• lseif@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 months ago

ig doesnt notify for a denied request. so was op refreshing the page until it updated?