Hey everyone! Thanks for participating in Canvas. I wanted to make a thread to collect together suggestions people have that can be worked on before the next Canvas.

Feel free to also throw in suggestions for future Events we can build and run for the fediverse.

Ill be collecting suggestions together and making issues for them in the repository for myself or some other contributors to work on (the projects open source so anyones free to contribute! https://git.sc07.company/sc07/canvas Feel free to reach out to me and I can help get you set up with the codebase)

• squirrel
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

The event was fun for the first 48 hours - before the expansion. After that it was mostly policing and defending existing art. I would prefer a 48 hour canvas without expansion.

That said, it was fun anyways. Thanks for all your work and thanks to grant for setting everything up and fixing issues on the fly.

• grant 🍞@toast.oooM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

i’ll keep a note of that, a couple people have also suggested alternatives to canvas expansion

i’m glad you enjoyed the event, it was really fun to run (and fix bugs for) :)