• 5ymm3trY
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

I couldn’t agree more.

And I can only reiterate, with my initial comment I was not attacking you personally or trying to guilt you into doing something. I also don’t like when people do that. In fact, it wasn’t even that much about saving water in the shower. It is just this blocking attitude of: I don’t do it, others should start first without even thinking about it, that you can often read in these threads which bugged me at first.

By your comments you showed that you actually thought about it and came to the conclusion that the impact is little and there are more important topics you want to address, which is a totally fair point.

• GBU_28@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

It’s no worries man. We had an on topic discussion , just seemingly from two sides of the table, but I think we’re pretty aligned. (As these things usually go).

I think Lemmy is too cautious or something. You talked about your position without attacking me, and you sure shouldn’t have to apologize for that. If anyone here can’t handle that, they should turn their AOL internet CD in and be done with it.