Probably the biggest debate was which path to pick, Natah, Lotus or Margulis. Wanted to post my thoughts on the whole matter.

I kinda regret picking Margulis but the way I see it, the Lotus was created by the Orokin, a false persona and nothing would have been fixed by returning her to that state.

Natah was who she originally was, a sentient fighting against the Orokin and Tenno. But the thing is I dont think she could fully go back to that past, its long gone. Both by what Ballas and the Orokin did to her but also by her relationship with us the tenno.

Its why I picked Margulis. To me it’s kinda like a mix of who she was, and who she wants to be now. Margulis loved the tenno, but Lotus isn’t fully margulis she’s still her own person, just now takes the role and name of the tennos ‘mother’. Like the quest said, Margulis is only leading the other two personalities and over time I beleive they will meld into the person she truly is.

Anyways what are yalls thoughts on this?

• imnapr
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Imma be honest, I didn’t really care about any of them all that much, I literally choose Margulis because boobs