Hello!

I was asked to create one here on Lemmy as well, so here we go!

We already have our hands full with our other communities, so I can’t promise that I’ll be as active here, but I’ll do the best I can. The best place to ask for any urgent help about the game and our most active community is on Discord.

Some useful links and information here:

Official website. Has links to Discord and to our newsletter among other things.

How to sign up for closed beta & FAQ. FAQ has actually some important questions answered, so I recommend to check it out!

How to support the game. This game is entirely community funded with no publisher or investors. Supporting us helps us to scale and make awesome stuff faster!

WalkScape Portal Community. This is our official Reddit-alternative to post bug reports and talk about the game.

Youtube introduction video where I explain the game.

Important! The current Closed Beta wave ends on October 6th. If you support the game before that, you’ll gain access immediately. If you beta application gets accepted during the wave, you’ll also gain access. Access to the game that has been granted at any point of Closed Beta will remain until Open Beta when everyone will gain access to the game.

• jonno
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    17 days ago

Thanks for opening this community!