• KomfortablesKissen
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    12 days ago

Those are a lot of words to say you have a positive outlook on live and don’t understand and disagree with my more negative one.

The punching was probably a bad metaphor. Just another way of saying that trust needs to be earned. And that the rest of the industry (at least the AAA part) did really not earn it.

In the beginning I only read the title and intro and wrote a (in my opinion) funny text. Then it got taken seriously without getting questioned. Then someone got personal.

Now I see that I was wrong, after that same someone gave me enough resources to prove their point.

It doesn’t mean another mishap where I don’t read the text won’t happen again.

If I want to write another snark comment of the type of “…why the overly specific denial?”, I will. Even if all three of you are against it.

I will give it to Saber however that they are doing good work, provided by the information of the one telling me to get therapy over a comment. So they will be spared of my snark, until they change. If they change.