I think a little clarification is needed. No. I don’t actually think everyone there is insane. I don’t care about the bans so stop trying to use that. HB enthusiasts coming here and trying to call me out achieves nothing besides proving my point

Edit: Feel free to keep trying to brigade me. It’s not going to scare me to take this down

• Sauerkraut
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 days ago

Considering how the US’s CIA will infiltrate leftist groups to undermine and break those groups up, would that make the US an authoritarian state? And if someone passively enables authoritarianism through complacency then does that not make them authoritarians by default?

Read up on Operation Gladio if you want a peak at how deeply fascist / authoritarian the US truly is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

• EABOD25@lemm.eeOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 days ago

I am already aware of the CIA’s fuckery. It’s no different than what the KGB was. They claim(ed) counter intelligence, but ultimately, their job is/was to destabilize to create political advantage. Career liars every last one of them