• Anderenortsfalsch
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    3 hours ago

What interests me more:

• Will a mostly single player game again be online only?
    • Will there be elsusive targets or similar parts of the game, where I pay for something that I might not be able to access, because If I don’t have time or want to play in a specific week I won’t be able to access it?
    • Are you going to sell us the game in parts and over and over again until I end up like I do now on EPIC where I have no way of actually knowing what content I own and which I don’t own and having to buy the elusive targets twice (once when they were timed and now that they are not anymore)?

IO Interactive makes good games, but they got away with a lot of shite every other developer would get crucified over. I am just waiting for the day Hitman gets unplyable because they shut off the servers.

No matter how good their next IP will be, if they go on with these practices, then I am not buying. It is unnecessary and anti consumer and there are more good games than I can play in a life time that allow offline play and where I don’t need a spread sheet to find out what content I want/need.