I have created this as Lost Lemmys. Someone mentioned that Lost Lemmings would be good. I am going to post a yes and a no comment.

I cannot change the @ but I can change the display name.

Upvote yes if you think the display name should change to “Lost Lemmings” https://lemmy.world/comment/217992

Upvote no if you think the display name should stay the same https://lemmy.world/comment/217997

Added links to comments so people can have discussions since there is no poll option. Thank MadMaurice

Whatever the result is in 48 hours will be the answer

• MadMaurice
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

What about my comment was not considered clean?

• SpezCanLigmaBalls@lemmy.worldOPM
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          1 year ago

I mean only have my yes and no comment 🤦‍♂️ This a poll. Everyone has their own reasoning. Not a discussion for why you are casting your vote. As far as I know I don’t think there are actual polls in here but maybe I’m wrong. Treat it like a Reddit poll that doesn’t allow comments

• MadMaurice
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

So according to you we’re supposed to just vote but are forbidden from discussing the matter? That doesn’t make sense whatsoever.

link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              1 year ago

I don’t want the yes or no comment to get lost. Feel free to make a post about discussion if you want, I never said you couldn’t. If there was an actual poll post I could use I wouldn’t care because the options would always be in front of you. Because there is not, the yes and no comments will get lost.

• MadMaurice
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                edit-2
                1 year ago

Well I mean you could add direct links of your comments to the post, could you not?

link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  1 year ago

Right now I can only use mobile because my laptop broke and my tablet will be getting delivered later today so I will be able to use desktop then. As far as I can see on mobile there is no share option for comments to grab the direct links. Idk if there is a desktop options to do so. I know the desktop version has more features. If you can find the direct links feel free to reply to this with em and I’ll do that