As much as I support 3rd party apps I felt this Blackout is stupid from start. Majority of users don’t even know what Blackout is for and are furious the subreddits are not working. Reddit was anyhow going to open them back. They have too much money and resources to keep subreddits running without current mods and the current mods will not let the power go off their hand because of some protest like r/apple is now back online. I hate this lemmy shit website. I don’t want piracy subreddit going dark forever as its good chance for reddit to ban this community. Mods please give it a thought and open the subreddit. Many people like me rely on information for piracy and the megathread is just not enough. Let us see what other members think about this.

Edit:- everybody downvoting won’t think twice before jumping back to reddit when subreddit goes back online.

• loiakdsf
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

if this site is so shit, why dont you post it using your favorite the official reddit app instead?
    downvotes are to be expected after shitting on a newly created space that most people seem to like and suggesting a closed source and closed mind organisation like reddit to even consider hosting information that is illegal in most countries after their IPO.