Given that with 3.18 bedlogging finally functioning again (albeit a bit restrictive with the only one person can be on a ship during bedlogging), I wanna ask how long have you been able to live onboard your ship?

With that I mean waking up in your ship and then bed logout on the same.

I am starting my journey through the stars on board of my Crusader Mercury Star Runner (BFS-The Long Dream), trying to do everything from it: be it missions, cargo, exploration (mostly sand caves) and mining.

Got any stories to share as well?

• Nixie
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Federation is the way to go. XD

I think I read that the bedlogging damage was because the “atmosphere” is loaded later than the character, but the equipment (spacesuit) is loaded even later, so for a brief moment you are subjected to “space” (from an old reddit post, deleted my account so can’t look it back)

• macniel@feddit.deOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I think I read that the bedlogging damage was because the “atmosphere” is loaded later than the character, but the equipment (spacesuit) is loaded even

That doesn’t sound ideal at all. They’ve got to change this priority.

(from an old reddit post, deleted my account so can’t look it back)

same, was bummed out when mods of r/sc removed my final goodbye post, but oh well it accelerated my deletion of my stuff and account by alot.

• Nixie
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Of course they would delete that, they don’t want competition or alternatives to be known or evaluated.