• Haui
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

Rhetorical trick: You‘re misrepresenting what I said to make it sound illogical.

I never said there are only these. What I said is that there are strong arguments for privacy friendly software and people are actively trying to educate others on this topic.

You‘re also assuming someone is guilt tripping you, either because you actually have that wrong impression or to make it sound more problematic.

Nobody cares what browser you use. We shit on google, not on you. You‘re the one injecting themselves into this conversation and trolling people with fake „calling them out“ while you‘re the one using all kinds of techniques to bully your way to „being right“.

If you‘d actually compare arguments, you‘d have to give up so you don’t do it.

• Kayn@dormi.zone
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 months ago

You‘re also assuming someone is guilt tripping you

This is actually a thing, because it’s the best argument Firefox fans have to get someone to switch to it.

“If you don’t use Firefox, you’re supporting the Chromium monopoly”. It’s the whole point of all those Firefox memes that have been popping up lately.

• Haui
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

you‘re obviously not willing or able to use actual arguments in this conversation so I will have to opt out. I can recommend local bars where you can exchange your baseless aggression with others. Good luck.