• IHeartBadCode@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Well let’s look at what you’ve brought to the table. Dismissiveness of folks who want to keep on topic and balme games for when your feeling get hurt by pointing out you’re hijacking the thread.

So yeah, you’re absoultely wanting to fix things here. You’ve done a banged up job thus far. You’ve acted like a child this conversation to everyone. You want an adult conversation but fuck you’ve acting in no matter of sorts. So, cool I think the convseration here is done. I’ve got better things to do than to speak with someone acting like a six year old who cannot even stay on topic.

Like how did you expect to debate things when you just wanted to keep changing the topic? Do you not know that? Everyone knows that’s just a tactic people wanting to NOT HAVE a conversation do, to prevent the conversation. And then get upset and emotional when they get called out on it. That’s what small children do. I was nice, I was giving you benefit of the doubt, and you just were like fuck it. So I’m calling it like I see it, you’re acting immature and outrage that everyone is treating you as such. How SHOULD we treat you when you will not treat anyone else here in like manner? Hmmm?

So yeah, this talk is over. You have you and perhaps that’ll be enough for you to figure out how to actually talk to people like an adult.