• Faceman🇦🇺
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

My fold3 still lasts me until 10pm every day, with the charging limited to 85% at the start of the day, 5 minutes of in car charging to and from work (very short drive) and I end the day with between 40% and 20% depending on how heavily i used it, I don’t know what people do to run them from 100 to 0 in a day

• HidingCat@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

That’d be a downgrade for me; my A52s lasts until 10pm the NEXT day, using the same 85% charge limit. If I work from home continuously and stay on Wifi, it can even go to a 3rd day.

• Faceman🇦🇺
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

That’s with 5G turned on, and I use 5G at work rather than wifi so that’s a big differentiator, if I turn it to 4g and use work wifi ends the day with 60% remaining guaranteed. But yea and A52 is going to have better battery life than most, big battery, lower power chipset, lower power display, lower power cameras etc, it’s all a tradeoff.

I cant understand why more people dont use those mid range options like the A50 and A70 series Samsungs, they’re great and cover 90% of peoples use cases perfectly.