Hi to all of you, Last year I decided to build a Skeletyl keyboard. For many reasons I decided to build it cheap instead of the kit. Despite my lack of experience in building anything it was not really a wise decision. Surprise… Anyway, I printed the the kit and wired the switches and bought the wrong microcontroller, put it of for half a year and then bought nicenanos. And now again I am out of my width. First I am searching for a holder for the nicenanos and second I am searching for some guidance for the pins I am supposed to use. I can read schematics and wild paint drawings, but the general advice for zmk with miryoku seems to be look at kicad files of similar keyboards. Those break me into pieces. Has anyone seen an holder for nicenanos and or some advice for the pins?

• lalo
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

I made mine this year, but used pro micros instead of the nice nanos. Used a perf board to attach the controller and TRS connector. Zip ties to attach the perfboard to the case.

• RaphaelKohlOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

That’s an nice idea. My dream would be something like this , but for the nicenano. It also should hold a battery. However, haven’t designed anything yet.

• RaphaelKohlOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

I designed a holder for the nice!nano and the battery. Now I only need to find a i/o switch which fits to the TRS hole. Wire everything up and try to get the ZMK right.