TV reporter is seen confronting man after anchor asks her if he ‘touched her bottom’

• DogMuffins
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

That cheeky fucker just unleashed a shitstorm of biblical proportions on himself.

• ExLisper@linux.community
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 months ago

And he will be sentenced. I doubt he will see prison, probably just probation, but with video evidence like that it should be a quick case.

• venusenvy47@reddthat.com
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          9 months ago

Between this and the soccer event, I feel like the Spanish authorities will want to make things especially difficult for this guy. If for no other reason than to appear to the world that they are not a sexist country.

• ExLisper@linux.community
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            9 months ago

No, I don’t think so. Spanish authorities are usually not moved by media circuses like this and don’t have to prove anything to the world. Things like this happen all the time everywhere, just google ‘guy kisses reporter’ or similar. It’s not a Spanish thing. And regarding Spain I found similar case from couple years ago where a guy kissed a reported and was sentenced to a fine. They didn’t need World Cup shit storm to apply the law back then and they will simply apply the law in this case.