China has lashed out at Germany after its foreign minister called Xi Jinping a “dictator” and summoned Berlin’s ambassador for a dressing down, in the latest flaring of tensions with a western democratic power over how the Chinese leader is described overseas.

• @Laitinlok
    link
    318 months ago

When asked about Russia’s war on Ukraine, she said: “If Putin were to win this war, what sign would that be for other dictators in the world, like Xi, like the Chinese president?”

• Guildo
      link
      fedilink
      -118 months ago

Thx, maybe it helps other people to understand that this statement is implying that China would like to invade Taiwan. It implies that China wants to act like russia acted with ukraine. If you are following china’s international politics and diplomacy you should understand that this is the bigger problem. They don’t care about this dictator-shit. If they really care about the word dictator: PLS! PLS! PLS! Give me a source for it.

• @SnipingNinja@slrpnk.net
        link
        fedilink
        08 months ago

Yes, China doesn’t want to invade other countries, not at all, that’s not the reason why other countries are mad at the map the Chinese government released recently, it’s just the other countries misrepresenting China and Xi.

!Heaping dose of sarcasm!<

• Guildo
          link
          fedilink
          -38 months ago

Are you some kind of retarded? I said the problem is that Baerbock was implying it. I did not say anything about, if they want to invade or if they don’t want to. I don’t want to judge about it. If you wanna do it - go for it. But don’t say I made a choice here. Diplomacy is a game, which only works, if you’re playing it good. Baerbock has many opportunities to play games, but what does she do? She goes to this damn News-Channel, who promoted Trump.

• Guildo
              link
              fedilink
              -28 months ago

Sorry, you’re right. I am doing wrong to retarded people. Retarded people are more intelligent.

• Lols [they/them]
                link
                fedilink
                28 months ago

i think this is a good time to remind everyone reading the comments in this comment section that a significant part of them are written by middle schoolers

• Guildo
                  link
                  fedilink
                  18 months ago

Not just the comment-section also most articles about it - because they’re not just taking the facts, they’re making a soap-opera out of it.