• misaloun@reddthat.comOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

If someone came to me and said “someone just murdered your parents who live in another country”, and I asked for proof. Your inclination is “this guy loves to see photos of dead parents”? Or is it that “this guy wants evidence that this random stranger’s claim is true”?

• usernamesaredifficul [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

I don’t want to see it the fact is that only one guy actually claims to have seen them and they refuse to share any proof.

So it is therefore not unreasonable to think that it might not actually have happened

• NoIWontPickaName@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

There are pictures out their of Israeli Soldiers raping freshly decapitated babies out there while sucking dog dicks.

The pictures and videos are out there you just have to look for them.

I understand the problems with Israel Hamas but claiming this is fake is a bit too much for me. Why would you wanna see that… I personally won’t search for them but I’m sure you can find those, they have to be somewhere.

What makes your statement different then mine?

• zazaserty
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

Why would they be different? I know what Israels troops are capable of.

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

My point is you’re supporting something extreme blindly without any evidence and saying “oh no one would lie about that, that’s too horrible to lie about.”

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        8 months ago

Of course it is when you’re entire goal is to dehumanize your opponent so genocide is 6acceptable.

Isn’t that right @zazaserty ?

• Sinonatrix [comrade/them]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

Is there dead babies somewhere? Probably, I don’t want to look for it either. Was there exactly 40 beheaded babies that journalists claimed “were hidden but reported by the IDF so it was impossible to verify”? Well, I might have a bridge to sell you.

• Astroturfed@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

Go look into it. It was a single extremist settlers account. It’s completely made up. They ran the story to control the narrative. It’s what they’ve been doing for decades.