• dino
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I also follow this game remotely, but didn’t play for at least two years. The multitude of systems is so confusing, I wouldn’t even know where to start.

• Fentikx@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Just start by shooting enemies in the face. When you feel ready just have a look at one of the system and learn to use it to improve your ability to shoot enemies in the face. Repeat until you understand all the systems.

That’s what I’ve been doing for the past 10 years and it’s been working rather well!

• dino
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

I mean I played the game for 383 hours (amazingly). But I stopped following until they introduced the… I don’t even know how to call it, the update with the hoverboard and the planet. I started doing a little bit of hunting for the big guys on that one plain, but never quite figured out how to do it properly.

So now the question would be, what should I check out? Is there maybe a guide with overview with all the different game “activities”?

• Fentikx@lemmy.ca
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

The in-game codex will likely give you an idea of the features available to you. Alternatively, you might want to have a look at your profile and view the weapons and warframes that interest you that you have yet to unlock/master. From there you may have a look at the wiki to view how to obtain them. Some such warframes, such as Hildrin, will require you to interact with some extra systems, such as unlocking the ability to equip an archwing weapon in regular missions.