I keep shooting the bloody dragons in the head, but I only get scales instead of the horn part, is there anything else I have to do?

• AdamHenry
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

I don’t know if this helps but I’ll usually build a two fan bike, mixe some ekixrs ie heat frost and electricity. These will help keep you in air and avoiding hits from the dragon. I will also use the Yonubo sage. It allows me to get the harder parts like fang and claw Hope this helps. Lastly., when I need parts, I’ll usually just fly from dragon to dragon to farm parts. I know their are faster ways but I am not in a hurry to end the game. I.E Controller Tossing. I understand this completely. This is the first game I’ve ever played where I tried to twist my somewhat expensive Switch controller in half. I am reminded of my rage spiral now every time I play it as it creaks. I feel badly about that. I have resigned myself to believe that this is a game that teaches lore, patience and the ability to access YouTube tutorials.

• AdamHenry
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

My bad completely. Completely missed this is BoTW and not TotK!

• crashoverride@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

Not to be rude or anything, but tears are the kingdom just came out and this is a breath of the wild forum so I’m confused as to why anybody thinks I’m talking about tears of the kingdom?