If Trump loses the nomination he’ll simply return to Mar-a-Lago and ‘carp and moan and complain,’ said Christie

Chris Christie doesn’t expect Donald Trump to concede if he loses any primary election.

The former New Jersey governor was discussing focusing his campaign efforts on New Hampshire with Jonathan Karl on “This Week” when he was asked if he believes Trump would concede in a primary he loses.

“I don’t care,” Christie responded.

He explained “no one will expect” Trump to concede based on the fact that he still hasn’t publicly admitted he lost the 2020 presidential election — or given up his unfounded claims of widespread election fraud.

• @Joker
    link
    46 months ago

DeSantis is a POS. I live in his state. He’s a racist fuck and he hates LGBT people. The schools here barely have any books in the libraries and now there is new curriculum teaching that black people benefited from slavery. He is deranged.

Ramaswamy is another scumbag. I can’t say whether he’s worse than DeSantis. He might be. He certainly doesn’t believe in the same kind of America most of us do.

Unfortunately, the nominee is going to be one of this pitiful bunch of assholes. Personally, I think Haley is the least toxic, although that’s not saying much. I just don’t want Trump, DeSantis or Ramaswamy.